Experienced legal, financial, and mental health Collaborative Practitioners from Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County shared their expertise at the 2017 Three-Day Collaborative Divorce Interdisciplinary Team Training in January. Through lectures, discussions, and group participation, the training team helped both new and experienced Collaborative Professionals to develop more skills and a new understanding of how to support and lead their clients to a successful resolution without resorting to litigation.
If you missed this year’s event, be sure mark your calendar for next year’s training in January 2018.
Resolve to improve your professional practice in 2017 by attending the Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County in cooperation with Collaborative Divorce Education Institute’s (CDEI) Interdisciplinary Team Training January 26-28, 2017 at National University in Costa Mesa, California.
As an intermediate or senior legal, financial, or mental health practitioner, which of the following are true at this stage of your career?
• You are tired of the grind of litigation in divorce and civil litigation
• You are tired of toxic personality clients only interested in going to war
• You are tired of being the “middle man/woman” and the client’s only resource
• You want to shift your practice orientation from litigation to collaboration, mediation or other out of court resolution processes
• You want to spend more time working with motivated, quality clients
• You want to dramatically reduce your receivables and your professional stress
• You want to help your client put their personal, financial, and social goals at the forefront of their settlement process
• You want to improve your listening, coaching, and assessment skills
• You want to learn new ways to communicate with your clients and other professionals in a way that you can … Read More “Resolve to Improve Your Practice in 2017: Attend CDEI Three-Day Interdisciplinary Team Training – Fundamentals and Beyond”