Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County is saddened to report the death of Board President Tracy McKenney on Sept. 22, 2016. Current clients, please contact her office. If you are looking for a Financial Specialist, please refer to our member profiles page here.
Tracy McKenney, Financial Specialist
CDFA, CFP, Financial Specialist
Tracy S. McKenney, CFP, CDFA
7700 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 800
Irvine, CA 92618
As the Financial Professional in your collaborative divorce case, I am a neutral person neither favoring husband or wife. I help both parties collect and organize the financial documents. We complete the court mandated Assets and Debts, Income and Expenses documents. I consult with both parties on the financial issues connected with your marital dissolution and provide financial guidance, planning, and budgeting throughout. Using specialized software, we can run multiple property division scenarios for your review, and discuss long term outcomes and tax implications of different financial settlement scenarios.
With my financial planning background, I can assist you during your divorce process with making informed decisions about property division options and budgeting/support analysis. It is helpful to be able to look out 5 to 10 years and see how your financial decisions during the divorce will help you or hinder you. Will you be able to retire – Can you afford to send your children to college – Is keeping the house a wise financial decision. Creating a win-win situation where both of you can be as whole as possible after the divorce… that’s my goal.
I am a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst as well as a Certified Financial Planner. You can contact me by calling my office at 714-505-6161.
Group: Active Member
Type of Profession: F
Board or Committee: PE
- California State University, Long Beach, Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, 1986
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts
- Certified Financial Planner, College of Financial Planning, Colorado.
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County (CDSOC), International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Association of Divorce Financial Planners and the Financial Planning Association of Orange County
- Securities Licenses 6, 63, 65 and 7
- California Insurance License #0D64613
- I am a Registered Investment Advisor Representative with Securities America Advisors.
- Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker-Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Tracy S. McKenney, Registered Representative. Advisory Services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. 05/2014
Professional Training in Collaborative Process:
- 3-day Collaborative Training, Arizona
- Mediation Training -18 hours
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions educational Lunches and Roundtables 2006-present
- Advanced Conflict Strategies 2010
- Collaborative Practice California Annual conference 2009-present
- Association of Divorce Financial Planners conferences 2010-present, Certified Divorce Financial Analysts conference 2012, 2013, Securities National Conference 2007-present
- Insurance Licensed in CA, KS, MA, and NY
Areas of practice:
Collaborative Divorce, Collaborative Practice, Cooperative Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Mediation, Support Issues & Property Division