Mark Phillips, Financial Professional
Clearview Wealth Management, LLC
19712 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 225
Irvine CA 92612
As a financial planner since 2000, and a child of a financially disruptive (litigated) divorce, My mission as a Divorce Financial Analyst is to help bring as much peace as possible to a divorce by providing financial clarity through: understanding the current reality, education of all parties on financial options, exploration of implications for various choice scenarios, and discussion of risks that each party in a dissolution of marriage faces. I am committed to the best outcome for the whole, for retaining the maximum possible resources in the family as a whole, and for each party being able to see how they can and may move forward constructively, including any children of the marriage.
My extensive experience as a financial planner helps bring a sense of what decisions today may yield in the future for each party.
Type of Profession: F
- National University BBA, 1989
- Pepperdine University MBA, 1993
- Certified Financial Planner® practitioner, since 2004
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, since 2011
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, since 2017
- Member Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of Collaborative Divorce Solution of Orange county (CDSOC) since 2018
- Member International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP), since 2017
- Collaborative Divorce Training: three day Training and Workshop, 2017
- Divorce Mediation training, May 2018
Areas of practice:
- Collaborative Divorce
- Mediated Divorce
Mark Phillips (CA Insurance Lic.#0D07767) is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative with/and offers securities through Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC,. A Registered Investment Adviser. Advisory services offered through Clearview Wealth Management LLC are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth.