Brian Don Levy, Attorney
Attorney Collaborative, Attorney/Mediator
Collaborative Divorce & Mediation Services
Office 1: 337 N. Vineyard Avenue, 4th Floor
Ontario, CA 91764
Office 2: 337 City Blvd. West, 17th Floor
Orange, CA 92868
Office: (714) 487-0500 ext 310
Office 2: (909) 837-1100
Mobile: Toll Free (855) 5 MEDIATE
Email 2: Lawyer@CalAttorney.com
Experience is not expensive…. It’s Priceless! There really is no substitute for experience. My name is Brian Don Levy and I am a Southern California Family Law Attorney, Mediator, Collaborative Professional & Collaborative Trainer. Having worked with and represented family law clients in their various family law litigation and mediation needs since 1973, I am a very experienced Family Law Lawyer, Mediator and Collaborative Professional. Together with our team of highly skilled professionals, we provide an outstanding level of quality legal services, Alternate Dispute Resolution Services and Consensual Dispute Resolution Services at competitive rates. We offer a variety of services featuring Collaborative Family Law and Mediation Services. We are a team of experienced California Family Law Professionals serving the Southern California area, including: Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Orange County. Our team of professionals is very experienced and well qualified to assist you in all areas of family law. Ask us about Collaborative Divorce and Resolving Disputes Respectfully. Seek out a Collaborative Attorney. Benefit from a No Court Divorce. Collaborative Divorce is less destructive to the family. Resolve your disputes respectfully. Remember, Experience is not expensive…It’s Priceless!
- Member Board of Directors, Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County
- Past President Board of Directors, Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County
- Member Board of Directors, Collaborative Divorce Education Institute.
- Member, CDEI Training Team.
- Former Member, Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association Training Team
- Former Member Board of Directors, Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- Former Member Board of Directors, CDPIE.
- Former Delegate, Collaborative Practice California
- Founding Member, CDSCV.
- Founder Collaborative Divorce Professional Directory.
- Recipient Collaborative Practice California Eureka Award 2013
- State Bar Number 57614
Group: Active Member
Type of Profession: A
- Bachelor Of Laws
- Juris Doctor
- Collaborative Attorney, Mediator, Collaborative Trainer & Published Author
- State Bar of California No. 57614
- CDTT Train The Trainer Credential
- State of California Community College Teaching Credential 44710
Professional Training in Collaborative Process:
- My dedication to training myself and training other Collaborative Professionals is too lengthy to list. They can be viewed at: http://www.CollaborativeAttorney.com/trainings.html Experience Is Not Expensive.. It’s PRICELESS!
Areas of practice:
Adoption, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, Child Custody and Visitation, Child Support and Alimony, Collaborative Divorce, Collaborative Law, Collaborative Practice, Cooperative Divorce, Co-Parenting Issues & Visitation, Divorce Mediation, Domestic Violence, Family Law, Guardianships, Mediation, Paternity, Property, Support Issues & Property Division
Additional Websites: http://www.CollaborativeDivorceServices.com