Find a Collaborative Divorce Professional
Click on a filter below to view CDSOC members of that category.
My professional training includes youth risk assessment, family reunification, parent education, adolescent and teen development of social, relationship and intimacy skills. Since licensure, I have focused my efforts on treating abused, neglected and traumatized children and their families to develop effective coping and communication skills. My husband, Hiram Rivera-Toro, LMFT and I provide specialized treatment to children, minors and adults who have caused sexual harm; family reunification services for families referred by the courts, and conduct risk assessment for sexual harm recidivism court referred cases.
As a child of parents who negotiated their own peaceful divorce, I learned that a strong family perseveres, even under inordinate amounts of stress – and that, when parents ensure that their role as primary protector, teacher, and support remains unwavering, their children can thrive under any circumstance. I am delighted to be a part the Collaborative Divorces Solutions of Orange County work group, a group of gifted individuals truly committed to helping families staying peacefully connected – even when circumstances threaten to tear them apart.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Riverside 1985
- Master of Science in Psychology, San Bernardino State University, 1990
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, completed Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training, August 2018
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA)
- CDSOC (Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange Country)
- CAMFT (California Association for Marriage and Family Therapists)
- CCOSO (California Coalition on Sex Offending)
- ATSA (Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers)
- IACP (International Academy of Collaborative Professionals)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapis #30213
- CASOMB Independent Provider Level #SHI0102
Professional Training in Collaborative Process:
- Basic Collaborative Divorce Training
- Forrest Mosten Basic Collaborative Divorce Training
IACP Profile: https://www.collaborativepractice.com/members/17680
16036 Town Center Drive #103 Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730 United States