Find a Collaborative Divorce Professional
Click on a filter below to view CDSOC members of that category.
Since being licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in 1981, I have focused my work on helping families and children in numerous areas of work; crisis intervention and out-patient clinical services in county mental health clinics; individual, group, and family therapy in residential treatment facilities; out-patient individual, group, and family therapy, along with my wife, Karen Shipley, LMFT, in our private practice; out-patient specialized treatment services to children, adolescents, and adults who have caused sexual harm; family reunification services for families referred by the courts; risk assessment for sexual harm recidivism court referred cases; and divorce mediation services as a court mediator and as a division manager of court mediation services for the Superior Court of California.
Throughout my career, I have had the privilege of working with peacemakers. That is my main reason for joining the Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County work group. They are truly gifted peacemakers and I am proud to have joined them in Fall of 2018.
Therapist, Mediator, Divorce Coach, Child Specialist
- Pasadena City College – Associate of Arts
- Pacific Union College – Bachelor of Arts, Theology
- Pacific Union College – Bachelor of Science, Behavioral Science (Psychology emphasis)
- Loma Linda University – Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (APSAC)
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA)
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- California Coalition on Sexual Offending (CCOSO)
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County (CDSOC)
- Chairman of the Board, CARE Counselors Inc. (faith-based out-patient treatment services provider)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #16036
- CASOMB Independent Provider Level #RIV3552
Professional Training in Collaborative Process:
- Basic Collaborative Interdisciplinary Divorce Training
- Forrest Mosten Basic Collaborative Divorce Training
IACP Profile: https://www.collaborativepractice.com/members/17678
16036 Town Center Drive #103 Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730 United States