Find a Collaborative Divorce Professional
Click on a filter below to view CDSOC members of that category.
If you are facing the reality of divorce, you can do your divorce differently. There are better ways to divorce than going through a typical Combat Divorce. You can choose a Collaborative Divorce or a Team Mediation process so that you can protect your family from the worst aspects of divorce.
You may have children, graduations, weddings, and grandchildren to consider, now and going forward. Divorce is not the end of your family. Without the right guidance divorce can be a life-shattering event for your whole family. In these more peaceful, family focused divorce processes much of this can be avoided. I can help and support you so that divorce doesn’t have to be a battle to be won. It can be treated as a problem to be solved.
I have been a California Licensed Marriage and Family therapist with Board Certification in Clinical Hypnosis for more than 30 years helping adults, teens, and children. With extensive training in divorce related issues, blended families, mediation and collaborative practice. I am one of few coaches also qualified to serve as Neutral Child Specialist. Beyond that I also have training and experience to help people suffering from chronic pain, trauma, chemical dependency and addictions. In 2003 I was a founding member of Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County, to work with family law attorneys who were tired of winning cases while destroying families. As your Divorce Coach, or Neutral Child Specialist I can help you and your spouse or partner reduce your conflicts and improve your communication so that you can make better decisions. If you have children, as a Neutral Child Specialist I can support you in keeping your children in the center, not the middle of your divorce. When there are minor children I will help you co-create your co-parenting plan.
Divorce Coach, Neutral Child Specialist, Mediator, Author
- University of Southern California, Graduate Studies Counseling
- California State University, Fullerton M.S., Counseling Psychology
- Certification in Clinical Hypnosis, California State Board of Behavioral Sciences
- EMDR Training Level 1 and Level 2, EMDR Institute
- Certification Program in Chronic Pain Management, Bresler Medical Center
- Certifications in Mediation
- Full Team Protocols for Collaborative Divorce Practice,
- Collaborative Divorce Team Trainings
- California State University, Fullerton, B.A., Social Sciences
In 2018 I was honored by Collaborative Practice California with the Eureka Award, which recognizes those who have made significant contributions and demonstrated an abiding dedication to establishing and sustaining Collaborative Practice in California. I am a frequent trainer at the annual conferences of Collaborative Practice California and have presented multiple times at the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) ~ 2004-Present
- Collaborative Practice California Delegate (2012-2013, 2013-2014)
- Collaborative Practice California Southern CA Public Education Committee (2012-2013)
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County (CDSOC) Founding Member (2003-Present)
- CDSOC President Elect (2014-2015)
- CDSOC Vice President Program Chair (2013-2014)
- CDSOC Chair of Advertising Committee (2012-2013)
- CDSOC Chair of Speakers Bureau (2011-2012)
- CDSOC Chair of Training and Education (2010-2011)
- CDSOC Training and Education Committee Member (2008-2009; 2009-2010)
- Collaborative Divorce Team Training Train the Trainers Program (2010)
- Collaborative Divorce Education Institute Leadership Team (2011 – 2019)
- Collaborative Divorce Education Institute Training Team Senior Trainer (2011 – 2019)
- California Licensed Marriage, Family and Child Therapist
- California Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Professional Training in Collaborative Process:
I am continually taking advanced training. For a complete list visit my website: orangecountydivorcecoach.com
Areas of practice:
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Divorce Coaching; Child Specialist Services; Collaborative Divorce; Mediation; Cooperative Divorce; Co-parenting Coordination; Visitation and Education; Psychotherapy including Adult, Adolescent and Child Therapy; Marriage and Relationship Counseling.
IACP Profile: https://www.collaborativepractice.com/members/1322
23441 S. Pointe Dr. Suite 130 Laguna Hills CA 92653 United States