Find a Collaborative Divorce Professional
Click on a filter below to view CDSOC members of that category.
Amy Clews is a manager at Addleman & Associates. She has extensive experience in business valuation, forensic accounting, matrimonial disputes, turnaround restructuring, and commercial litigation matters.
Ms. Clews has more than fourteen years forensic accounting experience in both the US and Europe assisting with lost profits damage analysis, asset tracing, valuation of businesses, fraud investigations, performing forensic audits, drafting expert reports and analyses for deposition and trial testimony in commercial litigation matters, turnaround restructuring, and providing investigative assistance to regulatory bodies such as the SEC in the US and the DTI (now BEIS) in the United Kingdom. She has worked cases ranging from the securities litigation of the world’s largest energy trading company to valuing small privately held businesses.
Ms. Clews marital dissolution experience involves the valuation of businesses, quantification of historical income, analysis of community marital standard of living, identification of assets, and tracing of separate and/or community assets.
- New York University, BS in CPA Accounting and Finance
Licenses and Certifications:
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Professional Training in Collaborative:
- Collaborative Divorce Team Training
- Basic Divorce Mediation Training
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, Child Support and Alimony, Collaborative Divorce, Collaborative Law, Collaborative Practice, Cooperative Divorce, Divorce Mediation, Family Law, Mediation, Support Issues and Property Division
IACP Profile: https://www.collaborativepractice.com/members/16232
895 Dove Street Suite 300 Newport Beach CA 92660 United States