Jann Glasser, Divorce Coach
Coach MFT, Coach/Psychotherapist, Collaborative Coach, LCSW
OC Divorce Coach
4340 Campus Dr., Ste 100
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Jann Glasser’s Biography
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Licensed Marriage and Family Counselor, divorce coach, and trained mediator. With more than 40 years of clinical experience, I have assisted individuals, couples and families in coping with their most important challenges and conflicts, including the trauma that divorce often brings. My experience in life transitions, stress reduction, domestic violence, mediation and collaborative divorce provides me the necessary insight to assist you in creating real possibilities for change.
What is a Divorce Coach?
As your Divorce Coach, I will help you to process highly volatile emotions so they do not interfere with sound decision making. Pain, anger and loss often remain unresolved in a divorce. My goal is to help you address these issues so you can develop healthy communication skills to resolve issues of separation, custody and joint co-parenting. I am committed to helping you develop and maintain positive relationships post-divorce.
How can a Divorce Coach help you?
A Divorce Coach can help you focus on the real issues of the future, not past anger and disappointments. My goal is to help couples- learn new problem solving skills for conflict resolution and post-divorce parenting with mutual respect.
What are the benefits of working with a Divorce Coach?
Throughout my career, I have been committed to providing a safe environment that inspires personal growth and clarity as you successfully move forward to new relationships and challenges. Together, we will develop the skills to serve as your own best advisor. I wholeheartedly support the Collaborative Divorce process, which allows couples to maintain their dignity and respect for one another, while protecting their children from the often destructive effects of combative litigation.
- Want to remain whole after your divorce is completed?
- Want to spare your children the anguish and grief you are experiencing?
- Want to establish a healthy co-parenting relationship with your former spouse?
Allow me to show you that Collaborative Divorce can be your best solution.
Group: Active Member
Type of Profession: C
- UCLA, B.A. Psychology, graduated with highest honors, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.C. Berkeley MSW, Clinical Social Work, graduated with highest honors
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions of Orange County, Member 2005 – Present
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions Board Member (Past President, President-elect, Vice President, Treasurer, Education/Training Chair), 2009 – Present
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals, Member 2005 – Present
- Collaborative Practice California (CP Cal), Member 2005 – Present; Board Member 2012 – 2014
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association (LACFLA) Member, 2005 – Present
- Collaborative Divorce Education Training Institute, Member 2012 – Present
- Collaborative Divorce Team Training ‘Train the Trainers’ Program, 2012 – Present
- Co-founder, Glasser Mediation Services, 1984 – Present
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- National Association of Social Worker (NASW)
- National Academy of Family Mediators
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker License #4269
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist License #5977
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Child Custody and Visitation, Collaborative Divorce, Collaborative Practice, Cooperative Divorce, Co-Parenting Issues and Visitation, Divorce Mediation, Domestic Violence, Family Therapy, Individual Psychotherapy, Mediation, Relationship Counseling, Relocation
Professional Training in Collaborative Practice:
- Prenuptial Agreements in Collaborative Divorce
- Addiction and Competency Concerns
- Impasse: What is Amiss?
- Protecting Children in High Conflict Divorce
- Is Domestic Violence Always Physical?
- Non-Defensive Communication
- Bringing Interests Down to Earth
- When the Body Says No: The Stress – Disease Connection
- Advances in Child Custody and Parenting Plans
- Diversity Workshop: Role of Power, Gender, Violence and Money in Resolution of Family Law Disputes
- Applied Non-Defensive Techniques
- Advanced Conflict Resolution Skills
- Difficult Conversations
- Basic Collaborative Law Training
- Advanced Mediation Training