Become a Member of CDSOC
Become A Member
Membership in the Collaborative Divorce Solutions, Inc., (CDSOC) provides family law attorneys, mental health professionals and financial advisors with the resources, training and support to develop and grow a collaborative practice. CDSOC is recognized as a leader in the collaborative movement throughout North America.
Click here to become a member!
By becoming a Collaborative Practitioner Member of CDSOC, you will have access to:
Here is what members are saying about joining CDSOC:
- The largest network of collaborative professionals in orange country.
- Updated information and practice materials on collaborative family law. The materials include a member binder and a client binder with articles, protocols and additional information to build a collaborative practice, and a California-specific training manual.
- Local and statewide marketing campaigns for public awareness of collaborative family law.
- High-quality informational brochures and other information for your clients and prospective clients at reduced rates.
- Your individual page on the CDSOC’s website, including a link to your individual web site.
- Collaborative training qualifying for most professional education requirements for free or at greatly reduced costs.
- Many opportunities to network with other collaborative professionals, and referral sources, at council functions, meetings, and trainings.
- The members-only portion of the website, providing valuable information to increase the number of collaborative cases and improve your practice.
- Personalized marketing seminars at a rate subsidized by the council.
- A members-only internet listserv that provides a discussion on current topics affecting your every day practice.
- Chapter educational meetings and networking events.
- Six substantive committees on a variety of topics and missions.
- A speaker's bureau to give more exposure of collaborative divorce and you to the public.
- An informative newsletter, sent quarterly.
"The most effective way to get new cases, acquire new skills, maximize marketing dollars and connect with other professionals is to belong to CDSOC."